Interlude Interlude

Loved the visual style, loved the story. That got me right in the feels. Good work sirs.

--Orange-- --Orange--

Sometimes,

All it takes is one person, or one flash movie as it were, to change how people think about things. Great work guys.

Xionic Madness 4 Part-2 Xionic Madness 4 Part-2

As always...

Amazing work. I tip my hat to you sir. Animation, action, voices, script, even the extras were above your normal above par. And doing it in three parts is better, because now we all have something to look forward to.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

And now for something completely different: an actual review. Here's what I personally took from this: it's a subtle critique of modern mainstream games. All your "choices" and "character customization" really amount to nothing. Developers just continue to dumb down their products and this dumbing down is praised as "streamlining" and "revolutionary". As a game, it fails on most fronts. But it's the underlying message that's important. Or maybe I'm just a pretentious ass and this was just meant to be a joke.

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

Fantastic.

Great difficulty curve, fun gameplay, great art. I would pay money to play this game.

Insectonator Insectonator

Love to try this game.

But for some reason, nothing happens. I get the rock, I start the ifrst level, and no bugs appear. The time doesn't go up, nothing happens. If someone could tell me what to do, that would be nice.

Those Who Fight (Demo) ~P~ Those Who Fight (Demo) ~P~

Nostalgia

It has that "final boss battle" feel to it. I like that. It reminds me of hours grinding to beat the final bosses in RPGs.

~NK~ "Blacklight" FULL ~NK~ "Blacklight" FULL

Finally!

Dubstep that isn't a mess of bass! Rhythm, feeling, and a changing pace make this worthwhile dubstep. Hats off to you sir!