Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

And now for something completely different: an actual review. Here's what I personally took from this: it's a subtle critique of modern mainstream games. All your "choices" and "character customization" really amount to nothing. Developers just continue to dumb down their products and this dumbing down is praised as "streamlining" and "revolutionary". As a game, it fails on most fronts. But it's the underlying message that's important. Or maybe I'm just a pretentious ass and this was just meant to be a joke.

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

Fantastic.

Great difficulty curve, fun gameplay, great art. I would pay money to play this game.

Insectonator Insectonator

Love to try this game.

But for some reason, nothing happens. I get the rock, I start the ifrst level, and no bugs appear. The time doesn't go up, nothing happens. If someone could tell me what to do, that would be nice.

Nyan Cat FLY! Nyan Cat FLY!

OVER 9000!

Nyans that is. I can't believe how addicting this game is. Now if you'll excuse me, I have more nyaning to do.

Power Fox 4 Power Fox 4

okay as a game

As a game it was okay. Most things didn't really have any purpose, like the drill. Also, and this is the reason why I am giving this a low score, was the rscist beginning. The Indian gods revolted because they didn't bake a bread their culture is known for? He can't help because he has to do tch support work? That was just a little bit much.

One Chance One Chance

Beautiful

I was moved by this game. I don't usually feel anything, but I could really put myself in his shoes. To all you people who are complaining about "no replay button" and "one chance not enough" think. In life there is no replay button. What would you do? Do that, and only that. If anyone read this whole review, go get yourself a large piece of cake or other sugary item of your choice.

Learn to Fly ! Learn to Fly !

You've got potential.

Like Lagher said, if this is you're first game you've got great potential. And for people having trouble getting some distance or speed, go up from the start with the rocket, then turn straight down, you can get last speed acheivment. For distance, go down and up in a scoop.

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

Ah thing thing.

So many weapons, so many enimies, so much good wholesome violence. This is one of my favourite additions to the series. And to the people asking how to get artifact 19, you need to complete every other weapon achievment. That's right, all of them.

Thing-Thing Arena Thing-Thing Arena

I love the arenas.

I prefer arena to the regular thing thing. Better weapons, and also, the zombies. All you need is the guass gun and you can servive forever.

Boxhead: 2Play Rooms Boxhead: 2Play Rooms

Superb.

Me and my friends will play this for a while, then lose track of time.