Interlude Interlude

Loved the visual style, loved the story. That got me right in the feels. Good work sirs.

--Orange-- --Orange--

Sometimes,

All it takes is one person, or one flash movie as it were, to change how people think about things. Great work guys.

Xionic Madness 4 Part-2 Xionic Madness 4 Part-2

As always...

Amazing work. I tip my hat to you sir. Animation, action, voices, script, even the extras were above your normal above par. And doing it in three parts is better, because now we all have something to look forward to.

Xionic Madness 3 Xionic Madness 3

B-E-A-utiful

Very nice, best to date. Voice acting made it just that much more kick ass. Also, I don't know if it was your intention, but Xero pulled a Vergil with the Aeroblade.

Sometimes, y Sometimes, y

You have to finish this.

This would be pretty awesome if it was the full thing. I think this is pretty funny, how you are using the alphabet as a concept. I cracked up at the "you can alphabet on it" part.

Splash Attack Splash Attack

lmfao

I love this loop. It always make me laugh, like the ditto part, the resending out of magikarp, and the hyper beam.

Star Falco Star Falco

Awesome.

That was great. I really hate fox, so it's good to see him dead.

FF Battle FF Battle

That was genius.

Pretty much impossible enemys. reward: 11exp, 4gil and a potion. That was hilarious.

Seedot Was Caught Seedot Was Caught

that was great

if thats what happened when you caught seedot, i would fill all my boxes with them just to watch that oer and over

Zelda: UO Epis:6 Zelda: UO Epis:6

WOW!

i dont care what people say about the art style, this is fantastic. you mix humour and action in a blend that i cant get enough of. and to the guy below me, who cares! if he had to find weapons, imagine how many hours of scoots time would be wasted, making epeisodes so he could find things!